- Substantially enhanced stopping power
- Fast, easy install — OEM mounting points
- Significant cost savings over other “big-brake” kits
Quiet Slot™ Rotors:
Proven performance and durability
Quiet Slot™ rotors let you take full advantage of our brake pads and Talon calipers.
- Unique slot design improves braking performance and increases initial bite
- OEM sizes — no clearance or fitment issues
- Special steel alloy provides exceptional rotor life and virtually eliminates noise
- All rotors are finished with GEOMET™ coating for protection against corrosion on both internal and external surfaces
The Talon™ Caliper: The billet-aluminum heart of our Performance Brake System
Our new three-piston Talon caliper is the key to upgrading your brakes while retaining stock mounting points and avoiding clearance issues*.
- Up to 55% more clamping force than stock, depending on application
- Fast, easy install — no drilling, welding or fabricating
- Machined billet aluminum caliper body, anodized for durability and powder-coated for appearance
- Durable stainless steel pistons machined from solid 303 bar stock (factory caliper uses aluminum piston)
- High temperature internal dust seals are protected from direct heat and debris, and provide years of leak-free performance
- Designed to work with factory master cylinders and ABS systems
*Certain rear-brake fitments use a high-performance single piston design to retain parking brake function with stock mounting brackets.
Hawk Performance Brake Pads:
From the world leader in friction compounds
Our Performance Street Compound is engineered with a specially formulated ferro-carbon compound that’s ideal for spirited driving and aggressive stops.
- Quick warm-up with strong, balanced initial bite
- 20–40% more stopping power over stock pads
- Rotor-friendly — will not shorten rotor life
- 40–70% longer pad life than stock brake pads
- Low dust, whisper-quiet performance
Components are for illustrative purposes only. Actual components will vary by vehicle type and fitment.